Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Ideas - My Page on Final Project (Week 2, Day 3)

For my part of the final project I am concentrating on the Cardboard Boat Race that occurs every year during Family Weekend. I would begin by including a description of the race and a bit on the history and goings-on of this tradition.  I have also  found  photos from the race that shows boats during different portions of the race.  Going off that, I was thinking about doing a diagram or digital drawing of the race course.  At each marker I would have a link that would show the viewer a past photo of a boat at that part of the race.  This way, the viewer would not only have my description of this tradition but can become a part of the race and its history.  
Here are 2 of the photos I have found:


No comments:

Post a Comment